(meteorobs) Re: shower activity in the past

RainerArlt rarlt at aip.de
Mon Oct 11 08:19:02 EDT 2004

>I'm interested in data concerning activity of different showers in the
>past, but not only the years of ununsual activity, but also ordinary
>years. Say, for Leonids and Draconids there are much information
>about heightened activity, but ideally I wish to know activity
>profiles or maximum rates in ordinary years, even if these rates were
>about zero. Are there in the Internet any information on this matter?

Hello Mikhail and all,

a number of analyses can be viewed at
http://www.imo.net/articles/results.html

More are available in the whole set of WGN, the Journal
of the IMO, but not all of them are online. Would be
nice, if perhaps someone finds time and facilities
to put more of these online. Any volunteers?

Best wishes,
Rainer