(meteorobs) Short break in clouds

Karl Antier kantier at wanadoo.fr
Thu Oct 21 05:39:05 EDT 2004

Hello all meteor observers !

We got a very bad weather here in Strasbourg for several weeks, and stars usually don't appear, even not by portions of sky :-((
But yesterday night, we got a "huge" break in clouding that lasted more than one hour from 23h UT to 00h 45 UT.
The time to go to a decent observing site ( lm = 5.5  ), and I could have a look to a clear sky. As lm was not so good everywhere, and conditions not so favorable, I just spotted 2 meteors, none of them was an Orionid, before the sky covered again.
Not an interesting report, but in case noone could have seen during this period...

Clear skies to all !
Karl