(meteorobs) Fwd: Meteors or not?

Pavol Habuda bzucino at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 13:43:18 EDT 2004

I can recommend you article of Jenniskens: Meteor stream activity II.

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/nph-bib_query?bibcode=1995A%26A...295..206J&db_key=AST&high=417e89acbf10524

On page 229 bottom there is note about observation parallel streaks
of light. It was concluded from analyis, that in that case there wasn`t
any outburst. Maybe you can find more information in WGN, but it is not
available from www.

Yours sincerelly
Pavol Habuda