(meteorobs) on the subject of clouds

arlene arlenecarol at tnn.net
Thu Sep 2 01:44:10 EDT 2004

Bruce, you're great...Alister is great.
It's great to be able to 'connect' to
such a wealth of knowledge, even here, in the
middle of nowhere!

He may be right about this cloud. The area
it hung above was on the Asian side of Istanbul
very close to the mouth of the Black Sea. It
meets the criteria as described.

I'm just sorry I didn't own a digital at that point.
It would have been quite a photo for the album!

I thank you sincerely.

Arlene
south of Troy