(meteorobs) Mystery cloud observation... eastern Ontario

Dan Wright Ufoguy29 at msn.com
Wed Sep 1 02:26:21 EDT 2004

To: MeteorObs

Just so you know, as the chief investigator for the Michigan chapter of MUFON (Mutual UFO Network), I monitor MeteorObs and SeeSat every day for observations such as this and compare them to similar descriptions of "UFO" reports to the MUFON website. MUFON international is then able to squelch the misidentifications before they gain any traction.

Your website and ongoing discussion is a valuable source to us for IFO reports. Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Dan Wright