Shame! Re: (meteorobs) The Ballad of Dan Rather

maxie maxs4 at optonline.net
Thu Sep 23 19:13:22 EDT 2004

This is one of the most pathetic and false things I've read in a long time.
Bill Smith (if there really is a Bill Smith), if you want to talk
politics, I'm ready willing and able to educate you OFFLIST, but a Meter
Observation list is no place for this ilk.

List owner.. is this a new person, recently signed on?

Thank you,
S. Maxwell

"If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just
so long as I'm the dictator." -- George W. Bush, December 18, 2000