(meteorobs) Please accept a sincere appology!

snookerman111 at comcast.net snookerman111 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 24 14:09:18 EDT 2004

HEY!
Accidents happen :-)  At least you are man enough to apologize instead of just staying quiet about it!  tyvm for that ! :-)

Clear Skies!

Mark

The other day, I was sending out something I thought was rather funny, and it was the "Ballad of Dan Rather". While clicking on the five names of friends I wanted to send it to, I accidently clicked on Meteorobs and sent it out for all to see. Needless to say that was NOT my intention!
My first love is astronomy and I have been at it now for some 45 years, seeing my first meteor shower (Persied) on a warm summer night on a farm back in 1951. I have taught astronomy in college as well.
If what DID go out offended anyone, please accept my appology and I can guarantee it will not happen again. This is a great site for those of us who follow showers and comets.
Clear (non political) Skies to all,
Bill Smith
Ukiah, CA

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee® Security.