(meteorobs) Please accept a sincere appology!

Paul Jones jonesp0854 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 14:20:45 EDT 2004

No sweat, Bill.  We have all done this at one time or another, haven't we?  Those who got so offended might do well to remember this.  Usually their posts of resentment offend me more than the original post does anyway. I for one found it a hoot.

Clear skies, Paul in hurricane magnet Florida

Bill Smith <californiaguy007 at hotmail.com> wrote:
The other day, I was sending out something I thought was rather funny, and it was the "Ballad of Dan Rather".  While clicking on the five names of friends I wanted to send it to, I accidently clicked on Meteorobs and sent it out for all to see.  Needless to say that was NOT my intention!

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee® Security. _______________________________________________
Mailing list meteorobs
meteorobs at meteorobs.org