(meteorobs) Constantinople, A.D. 472

Fuzzy Logic assettnumber at yahoo.it
Fri Sep 24 14:58:38 EDT 2004

 The meteorite impact occurred in Tracia was in 416 BC and not in 416 AD. The events of 472 AD in Constantinoples were due to the november eruption of the Vesiuvius. All that has nothing to do with the Sirente impact (cfr. Santilli et ali, A catastrophe remembered, Antiquity, 2003). Nowaday is very rare to find researchers who moves by original historical sources.

Sincerly

FL