(meteorobs) The Ballad of Dan Rather

ksyo at bellsouth.net ksyo at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 28 12:52:26 EDT 2004

  While I'm sure many of you have "enjoyed" this accidental posting (and accidents do happen) please, folks, don't continue threads that don't belong on this forum. Let's respect others who already get enough spam and wasted bandwidth -- remember that many of our global members pay their "ISPs" based on their usage -- not flat monthly fees -- making the continuation of said threads somewhat costly for them.
    That said, good luck to everyone trying to spot the big rock tomorrow night!

Kim Youmans