(meteorobs) Six o'clock lull in radio results?

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 10:58:14 EDT 2004

>>Two observers, Enric Fraile Algecerias and Dave Swan (not Dave  Swan 1)
are showing distinct lulls in radio-meteor activity at the 06:00  UT.
Given that both these results are obtained using west facing antennas,
and we are close to the autumn equinox, I wonder is this a Sun related
effect?<<
My guess that it could be more along the lines of method and equipment  being
used as well as frequencies monitored? Perhaps their  location(latitude) is a
factor that makes a shower radiant appear higher or  lower in the sky?
George Zay