(meteorobs) Meteor Charts & Naked-Eye Limiting Magnitude

Lew Gramer mameteors at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 12:15:55 EDT 2005

FYI, if that URL does not work for you (because of line wrapping),
I made a "TinyURL" version of the link. Please see these EXCELLENT
combined magnitude / Gnomonic plotting star maps at:

    http://tinyurl.com/6y25h

WARNING: If you do not already have it installed, you may need to
install the Japanese Fonts component on Adobe Acrobat to read some
of these files. This harmless component is about 6.5Mb to download.
But you will be prompted and given the chance to skip this step,
if you try to open any of the documents that happen to require it.

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer