(meteorobs) literature and web pages

Mark Bostick thebigcollector at msn.com
Wed Apr 13 00:52:29 EDT 2005

Hello list and Izidor,

Sorry about that.accidently sent the last e-mail pasting the
literaure/article question.  I'll just reply this time.:<)

I have hundreds of meteor newspaper articles archived on my website.

www.meteoritearticles.com

Most are availabe via PDF upon request and the on-line archive only
represents about 10% what I have on my computer, so if you question is less
general then I might be able to put something else up that might interest
you more. It is more focused at meteorites, but there are many witness or
old science articles posted.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas