(meteorobs) Handbook for Visual Meteor Observers

David Entwistle david.entwistle at dial.pipex.com
Wed Apr 13 07:36:48 EDT 2005

In message <20050330075040.GB19976 at gemini.aip.de>, RainerArlt
<rarlt at aip.de> writes

>I do not see any problem with distributing the CD. The book
>is sold out and will not be copied again. So feel free to
>send your CD out. The only thing IMO is interested in, is
>spreading the information.

For anyone still interested in obtaining a paper copy of 'The Handbook',
then 'Sentimental Journey - Fine Books' claim to have multiple copies.

http://tinyurl.com/5ttez

I note that the title is slightly different to that given on the IMO web
site.

This book's title is actually 'Handbook for Visual Meteor Observations'.
However, I've got a copy of this book (same ISBN) and I can confirm that
it is an IMO publication - possibly a different edition from that listed
on the IMO web site? This book (ISBN 0-933346-57-3) is published by Sky
Publishing Corporation, edited by Paul Roggemans and published in 1989.

I haven't dealt with Sentimental Journey - Fine Books, getting my copy
elsewhere.
--
David Entwistle