(meteorobs) RE: The IMO

Robert Warren cometman_75 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 11:27:20 EDT 2005

Good morning everyone,

I am writing to ask if anyone on this list is also a member of the IMO?  The
reason I am asking is I am wondering if they have recieved any of this years
WGN's yet.  I am a member and am supposed to receive the WGN via airmail
which is how I pay for it to be delivered to me.  But as of this date, I
have not received anything from the IMO for this year.  I have written to
both Robert Lunsford (four times) and to the head of the IMO, with
absolutely no response from either person as of todays date.

Another reason why I am writing about the IMO is because at the beginning of
November, 2004, I placed an order for a couple of Proceedings, a complete
volume of the WGN, as well as the Photographic Astrometry publication, all
items that the IMO lists as being available and for sale in the inside back
cover of the WGN.  As of todays date, I have not received any of these
materials, even though Robert
Lunsford cashed my check after he received it.  That is one of the reasons
why I have written to him four times.  I wrote two slow mail letters to him,
and two emails to him, but as I mention above, with no response as of todays
date.

Are any other IMO members having similar problems?

Respectfully,

Robert (Bob) Warren
61733 Locust Rd.
South Bend, IN