(meteorobs) RE: The IMO

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 19 12:35:30 EDT 2005

on 4/19/05 8:27, Robert Warren at cometman_75 at hotmail.com wrote:

> Good morning everyone,
>
> I am writing to ask if anyone on this list is also a member of the IMO?  The
> reason I am asking is I am wondering if they have recieved any of this years
> WGN's yet.  I am a member and am supposed to receive the WGN via airmail
> which is how I pay for it to be delivered to me.  But as of this date, I
> have not received anything from the IMO for this year.  I have written to
> both Robert Lunsford (four times) and to the head of the IMO, with
> absolutely no response from either person as of todays date.

Robert:

    I also had delivery problems with WGM in 2004.  Happily I can report
that all 2004 issues arrived a week or so ago in a single package.  I have
not received, as yet, any 2005 issues, but I have just renewed my 2005
subscription by surface mail.  I do expect they will eventually arrive,
perhaps in a single package, as they did for 2004.

Ed Majden
Courtenay, B.C.
CANADA