(meteorobs) RE: The IMO

Robert Warren cometman_75 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 11:22:52 EDT 2005

G'Day to the list and to Ed and Malcolm for answering my earlier email.  I
fully understand that it can take some time for mail to cross the Atlantic
to my home here in Indiana, USA.  But not by airmail.  Also why is it that
during the same six month period of time, I have ordered several books from
England, and from South Africa, and they arrived via parcel post in under a
month?

In a way it is interesting to know that others are indeed experiencing the
same problem as I am.  I am not sure though if that bodes well for, or will
look good to anybody new seeking information, advice, or suggestions from
the IMO.  They should have a faster response time.  Especially so, since
Robert Lunsford lives in California, which as I mentioned in my message, is
only a couple of minutes away via email.

Again thanks to Ed and Malcolm.  Take care, and have a good day, and may you
have clear skies.

Bob Warren