(meteorobs) Re: Leonid 1167 trail activity in 2005

vaubaill vaubaill at imcce.fr
Thu Apr 21 12:17:26 EDT 2005

Hello you all,

 From a revised model of Leonid stream done with P. Jenniskens a few
months ago, we find that the ZHR for this shower will be about 10. I was
first afraid that it would not be able to distinguishit from the
background, but Mikhail pointed out that at this time the background
activity will be very low. So any Leonid activity on Nov. 20-21st will
be due to the 1167 trail.

Mikhail and I intent to write some web pages very soon about this topic ;-)

Jeremie

--
* Jeremie VAUBAILLON
* Dept. of Physics & Astronomy