(meteorobs) Kindly take the 'Definition of a meteor' thread OFF-list... Thanks!

Lew Gramer mameteors at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 18:27:22 EDT 2005

We are getting people unsubscribing, merely because some folks cannot stand not
getting the last word on a pointless debate... This is unacceptable, especially
just as the actual meteor OBSERVING season of the year is getting under way.

If you have anything further to add on this thread, please do NOT post it:
rather, email it privately to the persons involved...

If you have any questions or comments about the way our list is administered,
please do NOT post them: email them privately to your "List Elves", at:

    owner-meteorobs at meteorobs.org

Clear skies!
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs at meteorobs.org>