(meteorobs) Re: Alpha Cygnids radiant?

Robert Lunsford lunro.imo.usa at cox.net
Mon Aug 1 15:27:53 EDT 2005

Al and All,

I have the Alpha Cygnids peaking near July 20 with a radiant of 20:20 +47

Using a radiant drift of 2.4 minutes (0.6 deg.) in RA and +0.2 in DEC I
would calculate a position of 20:44 +49. Those rates sound very strong for
the ACG's, especially when it occurred ten days past the expected peak.

Clear Skies!

Bob Lunsford