(meteorobs) Shuttle re-entry as fireball reception experiment

Dale biscayne at snappydsl.net
Wed Aug 3 16:54:06 EDT 2005

fantastic!!!!
other people can be at risk but not us americans

nice to see that the militarism and materialism so enshrined by this bellicose administration has filtered down to nasa

i apologize in advance for the sarcasm and for wasting some people's money with this off-topic, inappropriate resonse  - i was simply carried away with the implications of thomas dorman's information, if indeed it is accurate

apologies, but best wishes and clear skies
dale