(meteorobs) Meteor Observation Tracking Tool Beta

Al Degutis al.degutis at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 11:23:57 EDT 2005

Hi Mikhail

On 8/6/05, Mikhail Maslov wrote:
> I tried to do something with the page you linked, but could create no
> login. I constantly have the message "The password you entered does
> not match". Perhaps, it's one of bugs you mentioned.

Yes, it is currently expecting a password all the time so it is
required, not optional as I listed. I will fix it later to make it
optional... too tired now after being up all night and morning. :)

I will also look into the rest of your suggestions. Thank you for your
feedback. Very much appreciated.

Clear skies,
Al Degutis