(meteorobs) Slightly OT- ISS, Shuttle, Meteors

GLDSKTR at aol.com GLDSKTR at aol.com
Sun Aug 7 11:54:36 EDT 2005

Hello  al.degutis at gmail.com,
In reference to your  comment:

I had hoped to capture a picture of the  IIS and Shuttle pass.
Unfortunately not this time. it was too low on the  horizon (10
degrees) at my latitude (42 N), plus I just went to bed an hour  before
after have only 5 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours thanks to  6
hours of telescopic observing and 3 hours of meteor observation  in
that period.

Monday morning, 4:45am Eastern time, the shuttle will be visible during
re-entry for those on this end of the US coast. I'll be meteor hunting during  the
waiting time.
Anthony
Florida, USA