(meteorobs) Size of radiants.

Robert J. Gardner rendrag at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 7 18:09:16 EDT 2005

Thank you Marco, Roberto and Al for your replies. Actually you answered
the question as I asked it, however I asked the wrong question. What I
had assumed was that the radiant is not a well defined point but is a
circle or ellipse from which the overwhelming majority of the meteors of
a particular shower radiate. I intended to ask the question of how large
is that circle. I have since assumed that ten degrees would be too large
for such a circle, but I would still like to propose the question, how
large is are radiants in general?