(meteorobs) Radiant in Aries?

Mikhail Maslov ast0 at mail.ru
Sun Aug 7 23:23:01 EDT 2005

By the way, observing on 31 July I also noted six Perseid-like
meteors from the area RA=17°(1:09) Dec=+17°. It is it Pisces, but
close to Aries. This suggested radiant, as well as number of meteors
was not very high, so some discrepancies are possible. Also, there are
several days between our observations, so the radiant could move from
Pisces to Aries. More information is in my previous message with
observing reports.

Best regards, Mikhail