(meteorobs) Radiant in Aries?

Roberto me3540 at mclink.it
Mon Aug 8 05:00:43 EDT 2005

Hi.
They are many years that I observe fast meteors much to come from one area
between the Pisces, Aries and Triangulum. All designed in the years are not
Perseids. Normally I have observed them between the July end and 10/15
August. Moreover this year of it I have perhaps resumptions 3 with the Video
camera.
Clears Skies,
Roberto Haver
157 Frasso Sabino