(meteorobs) Radiant in Aries?

FELIX A MARTINEZ suejam1 at juno.com
Mon Aug 8 12:06:12 EDT 2005

This is rather interesting to see this again.  Hal Povenmire and I noted
a possible radiant in Aries in the late July to early August time frame
back in 1985.  That was a summer where I spent the majority of available
nights meteor observing.  I am longing for those nights once again!!
        In Astronomical Affinity - Felix A. Martinez