(meteorobs) Delta Leonids (DLE) observations

astrog2 astrog2 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 05:11:19 EDT 2005

Hello,

Last February 26, 2005. UT 21.00.53 I took a photo of a meteor (in
LEO) coming into my telescopic field, and disintegrated.

Given the fact that the Delta Leonids is at its peak in those days
(February 22nd), and the radiant was only a few degrees away from
where my telescopic field was aiming. I was wondering if some of you
have observations from this specific date/time? If so, could you
please provide some feedback? It would be nice to have a observation
confirming my observation.

My observation is described at:
http://www.geocities.com/astrog2/explosion2.htm

Best wishes and clear skies,