(meteorobs) Submitting meteor observing reports

Al Degutis al.degutis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 11:58:37 EDT 2005

I assume that submitting meteor observing reports to the IMO, AMS,
ALPO etc need to be done outside of this list by sending them directly
to these organizational contacts. Right? Also in the US should reports
be sent to the AMS only? I ask because it appears that the recipient
for a few (if not all) of the reports is Robert Lunsford.

Once I get my data together I'd like to submit them to the correct
parties in a timely fashion. I believe reports should be sent within
30 days of the observation. Is that right as well?

Thanks
Al Degutis