(meteorobs) Perseid Weather!

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 11 11:20:26 EDT 2005

    Weather prospects for the Perseids at EMO on mid Vancouver Island don't
look at all promising.  A mid altitude low has moved in over us bringing
cloud.  They say this may burn off latter today but scattered clouds will
persist at night.  Marine clouds often move in early in the morning.  I had
hoped to set up some spectrographs but things don't look very promising
right now.  I will however keep an eye on things incase the forecasters are
wrong.  Such is the luck of this game!

Ed Majden  B.C. - Fireball Network Coordinator
West Coast Sandia Bolide Detection Station
Courtenay B.C. CANADA

http://members.shaw.ca/epmajden/index.htm