(meteorobs) Perseid Weather!

meteorsga at bellsouth.net meteorsga at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 11 13:32:48 EDT 2005

>> Those of you clouded out tonight are welcome to drive, fly, or whatever means you
> have to get here to observe the shower.

....Oh but if I only could!!!  It's a little late to book a flight from Georgia, where, like Mark in SC it's
been nothing but thunderstorms day in and day out.

    But I am going to try and tune in WGN AM 720 tonight to hear Bob Lunsford's Perseid radio interview.  I think it's on at 10:30 or 11:00 PM.  If I'm lucky the station will skip in and out a few times, I might actually hear a few  minutes of it!  Folks closer to Chicago should have no problem tuning it in.
Later I guess I'll go out and casually observe under the clouds.......... :o(

Kim  Youmans