(meteorobs) East Georgia Perseids

David Stine david at exposquare.com
Fri Aug 12 12:43:17 EDT 2005

We had a great night at our Astronomy Club of Tulsa Observatory watching
and recording meteors.  Everything I have is on tape and will present a
full report later after I go through it.  Began observing at 9:30p.m.CST
and ended at 6a.m.  Even in twilight around the time we were packing up
they were still dropping from the high radiant overhead.  Saw some nice
Kappa Cygs and possibly member from Aires. I also was in touch with Bert
Mahous north of me in Pittsburgh Kansas and as we were talking on our
cells we saw the same meteors.  I don't think the shower was as good as
last year, many lull times this year, but still a decent shower.  Full
report coming.

David Stine
Tulsa, OK USA