(meteorobs) Perseids August 11/12 - Nova Scotia, Canada

Michael Boschat aa063 at chebucto.ns.ca
Fri Aug 12 18:22:45 EDT 2005

Meteor Shower Report

Date : August 11/12, 2005
Begin: 02:00 UT
End:   03:00 UT
Observer: Michael Boschat
Location: St. Croix Observatory, Nova Scotia, Canada
Lat: N 44d 39'
Long: W 63d 36m
Elev: 57m
Recording Method: Eye

Start  End    Teff    LM     Per Spo   Total   Cloud
02:00  03:00  1.00    4.5     6  0      6      85% + fog

Magnitudes:  -6  -5  -4  -3  -2  -1  0  1
Per           1   -   1   -   1   1  -  2

Average Magnitudes:  PER= -1.83

Comments: 0210 UT -6 Perseid left 3-5 sec trail.
         At our location 52 Km from Halifax, the fog
         rolled in thick in patches and cleared very
         little so by 0300 UT it was only Altair,
         Vega to be seen.
         We stopped observing at that time.

--
Clear skies