(meteorobs) Radiant in Aries?

Alister aling at telus.net
Thu Aug 18 12:27:38 EDT 2005

Stephen O'Meara talked about a possible Aries radiant in S&T a couple of
years ago? I don't have the reference in front of me, so I don't have
details, but he did stumble on it at this time of year. I too recall this
direction a few years ago when a bunch of us were observing from Mount
Kobau. Bruce, you have a better memory than I... any thoughts?

Alister.