(meteorobs) Radiant in Aries?

David Stine david at exposquare.com
Thu Aug 18 12:32:17 EDT 2005

George,

This is interesting because in the report I sent earlier, I also
mentioned about possible Aires meteors.  Bert Mahous out of Kansas
alerted me to watch for this during the Perseids and I did see a few
come out of the Aires area, whether the path just happened to extend
through Aires and become visible just as it came out of the
constellation and actually were Sporadics are from another known
radiant, I could not be for sure, but the Aires theory needs more
investigation.

David Stine
Comet-1