(meteorobs) Off-topic emails

Eric Bynum bynum_9 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 14:56:21 EDT 2005

Dear meteorobs.org subscribers:
       I witnessed two brilliant Perseid meteors during the early dawn of
8/12 just east of lovely Kansas City.   The first one that I saw (at about
5AM CDT or slightly later) traveled due west out of Ursa Minor; the second
one appeared to travel almost due north out of that same constellation of
the Little Bear.
      Yes, I too have been receiving some relatively ancient e-mail messages
in this forum; I find them fascinating.    I do not care why I am now
receiving these messages (some of which have been received by me in the
past).     This helps me to refresh my memory.

Eric Bynum, Independence, MO, USA (home of dictator George W. Bush)
Bynum_9 at hotmail.com