(meteorobs) Meteor observing request.

Lisa J. Emerson eris at lymax.com
Thu Aug 18 23:49:47 EDT 2005

Hello Eric,

Thanks very much for your note, and I'll e-mail you the survey right away!

If anyone else wants either the meteor or aurora survey, there's plenty of
time to do either, and the meteor survey is not dependent on skill nor on
the Perseids (it can be for any stray meteors or meteor showers).  You can
e-mail me at lisa at lymax.com, and I'll send them to you directly.

Best,
Lisa