(meteorobs)

jan verbert jver at urania.be
Tue Aug 23 15:10:51 EDT 2005

Dear meteor enthousiast,

this year's IMC will take place in Oostmalle, Belgium, from Sept 15-18. If
you're still interested in participating, it is still possible, but we ask
you to be very quick...

Because of the more than 85 participants by now, and the fact that the
conference center needs to know the exact number of participants 2 weeks
in advance, we ask you to registrate before Sept 1st. (you can do this by
filling in the form on www.imo.net/imc2005) If you want to register after
Sept 1st, it could be possible, but please contact the organizers first at
imc2005 at imo.net.