(meteorobs) TO RECENT SUBSCRIBERS OF THE 'meteorobs' LIST...

Lew Gramer mameteors at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 19:08:26 EDT 2005

Due to a backlog of subscribe requests right around the time of the annual
Perseid meteor shower, and due to the illness of the list administrator, many
subscribe requests were handled very late this year.

I have caught up the backlog now: everyone who emailed me to subscribe to the
list should now be receiving 'meteorobs'. However, if you wish to NO LONGER
receive the list for any reason - or if you'd prefer the much lower volume
daily "meteorobs-digest", please just EMAIL US PRIVATELY at:

    owner-meteorobs at meteorobs.org

(Do NOT reply to this message: your request will go out to our whole list!)

Clear skies all, and many meteors on cool Fall (or warm Southern Spring)
nights.

Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs at meteorobs.org>
Webmaster: http://www.meteorobs.org

Lew Gramer <dedalus at alum.mit.edu>