(meteorobs) Re: PLEASE TAKE ME OFF OF YOUR EMAIL LIST

maseo massey maseomassey at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 05:29:04 EDT 2005

     I DID NOT LIKE YOUR 4 EMAILS AN I DID NOT THINK THAT THEY WERE FUNNY. AN I DO NOT WANT YOU TO EMAIL ME ANYMORE !

     EVERY THING ABOUT YOU WEBSETS WERE " UNPROFOSSINAL "  KARL I NEVER SEEN ANY THING SO " UNPROFOSSINAL " IN MY LIFE !!!!!!!!

     YOU ARE PUTTING OUT NOTHING BUT MESS,  TAKE ME OFF YOUR EMAIL LISTS THINK YOU .

                                               MASEO

Marco Langbroek <marco.langbroek at wanadoo.nl> wrote:

Hi again Karl,

I realized that "trail" can also refer to the dust trail some bright bolides
leave in their wake. These are rare indeed.

So "trail" can refer to:
- the actual meteor, or;
- the persistent train (see previous message), or;
- a dust trail left by a bolide.

So its a very ambiguous term if not explicitly specified.

I think you can safely assumme that if a regular meteor report reports "trails",
it is in the meaning of "persistent train".

- Marco

-----
Dr Marco Langbroek
Dutch Meteor Society (DMS)