(meteorobs) Meteor Observations on November 30, 2005

Robin Gray sevenvalleysent at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 11:40:08 EST 2005

I was out on the morning of November 30 observing
meteors during a brief break in bad weather. Despite
the relatively poor limiting magnitude, possibly due
to very thin clouds or haze, I saw a large number of
meteors, mostly on the faint end. The following is
what I observed.

UT Period  Field  Teff   F   LM    XOR  MON   SPO

2:50-3:57   60S   1.03  1.0  6.11   5    2    26

Magnitude Distributions

Shower  -1  0  1  2  3  4  5    Average Magnitude

XOR      1     1     1  2            2.2
MON                  1  1            4.5
SPO      1     3  3  3  8  8         3.4

Total Meteors: 33

Robin Gray
Winnemucca, Nevada