(meteorobs) Fireball for Western Australia

Arlene Carol arlene.carol at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 02:17:39 EST 2005

I have a question. Is it just my imagination or does Australia seem to get a
lot of these 'cosmic' events? Is there a reason why I hear about things like
this 'down-under' more than in, let's say, Europe?

Maybe I'm mistaken. If so, I will stand corrected if someone can confirm it.

Thanks,

Arlene
south of Troy, where skies are particularly gorgeous this time of year!