(meteorobs) Fireball for Western Australia

John Karalekas john11a2002 at yahoo.ca
Tue Dec 6 13:35:39 EST 2005

Arlene

Just want to say that though I do not live in Greece
but Canada now, I have been to southern Greece and I
do know that the sky is dark and full of stars. I saw
my first metor shower (perseids) when I was there and
what a beautifull site. You are lucky to walk out of
your house and see the sky as it was ment to be seen.
Here in Canada even the darkest skies are not as clear
as what I saw during my stay in a place called Pylos
Greece.

John Karalekas