(meteorobs) Geminid pic in article

KCStarguy at aol.com KCStarguy at aol.com
Sat Dec 10 19:12:03 EST 2005

Joe
Good article. Now if it will clear in Kansas, we can have a chance.
Meanwhile, the picture on the top of the fireball with the people looking at
the fireball.
Is that a real picture or were the people put into it?
when was this picture taken? Curious to know

Dr. Eric Flescher (kcstarguy at aol.com),
member,   ASKC-Astronomical Society of Kansas City,
Olathe, KS. USA,
JPL / NASA Solar System Ambassador, Kansas:
Comets Observers Award Chair, Astronomical League,
http://www.astroleague.org/al/obsclubs/obsclub.html,
http://www.astroleague.org/al/obsclubs/comet/comet.htm,
http://members.aol.com/kcstarguy/satoriastronomy/cometaward.htm> or
(send messages to the network at ) CometObserversAwardAL at yahoogroups.com;
Subscribe to have your name on the   listserve by sending email to   :
CometObserversAwardAL-subscribe at yahoogroups.com