(meteorobs) clouds during Geminid maximum...

Bruce McCurdy bmccurdy at telusplanet.net
Tue Dec 13 19:20:16 EST 2005

Same thing here in Alberta, slate grey sky, light snow, dismal outlook for
at least 24 hours. Usually at full moon we can count on clear skies! :(
The good news is that:

a) my radio detector has really been jumping the past few nights, so I can
camp out by my computer tonight and experience the shower aurally, and

b) I saw exactly one Geminid in each of the past three nights, just enough
to tide me over 'til next year when the Moon is no problem.

Phaethon lives!

Bruce