(meteorobs) [Student project on stopping asteroid impacts]

Barbara Hagood barbara_s_hagood at fc.dekalb.k12.ga.us
Thu Dec 15 16:20:35 EST 2005

[
Editor's Note: We surely don't want to stop ALL meteoroids from reaching
earth, or we meteor shower watchers would have nothing to watch! But I hope
some of our readers can direct Ms Hagood to useful info on the general topic
of hazardous asteroids, and some of the more or less feasible proposals that
have been made for diverting dangerous asteroids from impacting earth.
  -Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs at meteorobs.org>
]

I am assisting my students on a research paper titled, "How Can We Stop
Meteors from Hitting the Earth?" Please send any and all information on the
topic.

Thank you in advance,

Barbara S. Hagood
Title 1