(meteorobs) possible meteor outburst or shower going on

Esko Lyytinen esko.lyytinen at jippii.fi
Thu Dec 22 04:13:08 EST 2005

Hi all,

According to my radio meteor-scatter data, I think that there are quite
a lot more of overdense reflections than typical now and fore exmple
yesterday.

This has been going on for some hours now (about 9 UT) and may be still
continuing, but possibly decreasing.
It has been a full dayligth for some hours, but was clear in the morning
and my fireball video recording was on when still dark.
When time permits, I will study my video data of the early morning.

Esko Lyytinen