(meteorobs) Re: possible meteor outburst or shower going on

Christian Steyaert steyaert at vvs.be
Fri Dec 23 13:44:32 EST 2005

As apparently no other 'radio person' replied yet, have a look at Pierre
Terrier's 'Radio Meteor Observatories On Line':

         http://radio.data.free.fr/main.php3

Plenty of confirmation of the high activity around 9h UT by European
observers Algeciras, Swan, Smith, Entwistle.

The fact that Jeff Brower in Canada doesn't have noticeable increased
activity might point to non-Ursids activity (radiant not above the horizon
for him, the Ursids are circumpolar)?

         Chris