(meteorobs) Any fireball observations from Quebec 15th December?

David Entwistle david.entwistle at dial.pipex.com
Sun Dec 25 18:36:15 EST 2005

I hope someone can help Jack with his query originally posted to the
radio-meteor forum rmob.org. Jack's question is as follows, the original
can be read at the following url.

http://visualrmob.free.fr/thread.php?lng=en&pg=81&fid=1&cat=4

</quote>

The 15 of Dec 2005 somebody take a picture of what it look like a very
big  meteor :at west of  the stoneham sky plan

only one report from this photo

we try to see if somebody at west have a record of meteor at the end of
the day I know we have a station in sherrbrooke but not working at this
moment probably

maybe some other observer at west like Ottawa or north of Montreal

help us please to fix the realty some said it is a plane trace only, it
is too big for meteor bolid
jack 47'N 71'O
--
David Entwistle