(meteorobs) off-topic question

Arlene Carol arlene.carol at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 02:55:57 EST 2005

i don't see a lot traffic at this point in time so i hope i'm not upsetting
anyone by
opening some 'non-meteor' topics.

i apologize in advance if i'm being naughty.

i don't have a large selection of live-feed talk radio programs over here so
it's
usually a matter of 'beggars can't be choosers'...this morning (my morning,
US East Coast
time is middle of the night) i tuned in to WABC out of NY. i discovered this
talk program
that's pretty close to 'fringe' in my opinion but what do i know?

anyway, i'm listening to this guy - Paul LaViolette, PhD.
i know we have some professional astronomers on this list, so maybe you
folks know
of this guy. he's got impressive credentials but his theory sounds totally
wild to me...

do any of you know of this man and how 'credible' are his ideas?

thanks,

maybe to avoid any problem on the list, maybe you should write to me
off list at this address:

arlene.carol at yahoo.com